Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 100 and get 10% off
Product DescriptionWine Club Description
Medium bodied, rich color with cherry and black current smooth undertone, which accompanies a smooth finish.
Pairs Well With:
Asiago cheese, lamb, braised short ribs, chorizo, eggplant, and chocolate (especially dark).
- 2017 BRONZE Finger Lake International Wine Competition
- 2015 BRONZE Finger Lake International Wine Competition
- 2009 SILVER Indy International Wine Competition
- 2009 BRONZE Mid-American Wine Competition
Great Red Wine
Posted by Mary Lynn Slepski on 19th Mar 2018
My husband loves red wine. He is a merlot fan. I love fruity wine. This wine is perfect for the both of us. The fruit flavor is light and delicious. Perfect wine for a romantic dinner for two!
A GREAT cab without the aftertaste
Posted by Unknown on 17th Aug 2017
We purposefully bought a case of this cab after tasting it in Sturgis. It does not have that 'cab aftertaste' and it is a light color, like a pinot. Very delicious.